Today I made a Birthday Card using Simon Says Stamp cupcake stamp from the Labelled Love stamp set by Simon Says Stamp to participate in the Wednesday Challenge Blog of Simon Says Stamp. This is the finished card.
1) Firstly I chose the inks that I thought go well together.
2) Then I took a circle die to use as a stencil to draw a circle on a piece of white card stock.
3) Then I stamped the cupcake from “The Labelled Love” Stamp set by Simon Says Stamp in different ink colors that I chose before around the circle.
4) After that I wrote Happy Birthday on the inside of the circle, erased the pencil lines and stamped and die cut the Wish Big sentiment along with heat embossing it & putting it in the center with foam squares.
5) Than I matted it on a black card stock. It is not the regular A-2 sized card but more like a square card. The dimensions of the finished card are 5 by 5 inches so it would definitely need a custom made envelope .
I don’t say this very often but I am actually very pleased with how it turned out. Hope you guys got inspired 🙂